Welcome to PCD
…Where we invite you to change the game —for yourself, your peers, your community, and beyond.
As an NEASC accredited independent school, we are dedicated to inspiring lives of engaged citizenship, and living our core values every day enables us to fulfill this mission. While we are proud of the successful adults our students become, we are equally proud of the joy and inspiration they find along their journey, simply in coming together each day to talk, listen, study, play, try, fail, perform, win, lose, socialize, reflect, and start again. Here you will find a values system and community character in which high achievement is not attained at the expense of kindness and humanity.
We invite you to explore our website and visit our campus to experience what life at PCD is like and to imagine how your commitment and participation can make a difference in the PCD community and beyond.
Do you have what it takes to be a PCD student? The answer is "yes" if you value academic achievement, seek to challenge yourself across multiple venues, and take the opportunity to be actively engaged in the life of your school. If you want to make a difference, you might want to be a PCD student.
Starting your quest at PCD means:
- Making a difference—for yourself and for others—in your school, your community, and the world.
- Bringing your own perspective but also a willing spirit and an openness to seeing things differently.
- Embracing a quiet moment and being a good listener, but also jumping in to make some noise.
- Finding your personal voice and the courage to use it.
- Making something better every day—for others and for yourself.
- Getting your hands dirty—trying something new and valuing both the resulting successes and failures.
- Fitting in by standing out—belonging because you are in a community of peers and mentors, each of whom is standing out in a unique way.