Dear Providence Country Day Parents,
Greetings to all on this spectacular Sunday afternoon. Congratulations to all students on completing academic obligations for the year, and thanks in advance to everyone for supporting this coming week's concluding exercises.
Please note the following information in this final weekend email of the school year!
(1). Middle School Stepping Up Day is tomorrow, Monday, June 10, in Corkery Auditorium.
- All Middle School students attend this ceremony honoring our eighth graders.
- The ceremony begins at 10:00 a.m. and lasts approximately 60 - 70 minutes. There will be a reception afterward.
- There will be early coverage for students who arrive at school at the regular time.
(2). Seniors are reminded about the cookout and volleyball game with faculty at noontime tomorrow.
(3). Commencement is on Wednesday, June 12, at Evan R. West Field House.
- It is our school tradition that students in all grades participate in this graduation ceremony for our Seniors. Attendance is expected.
- The ceremony begins at 10:30 a.m. and lasts approximately two hours.
- Underclass students please report by 9:45 a.m. in Special Occasion dress. There will be coverage for students who arrive early, beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- There will be a reception following the ceremony.
- Summer vacation officially begins upon adjournment.
(4). We will process end-of-year grades and advisor reports this week. As always, as you receive them at home please contact us with any questions. My cell phone number for summer communication is 401-226-1391.
Thanks to all for a great year, and best wishes for a wonderful summer vacation.