INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
PCD is accepting applications for International Students in the following programs:
Applicants are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis as space allows.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION CONTAINS:
- An application including a non-refundable $135 application fee. Please click on the red "Apply Now" button above to begin your application.
- Official transcript from current school (current and previous years)
- Two recommendation forms: one from your current Mathematics teacher and one from your current English teacher
- An interview
- The International Student Supplement form which may be downloaded from the file gallery on the right side of this page
- Results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or TOEFL Jr.
If you are accepted and choose to enroll, your family must complete the following steps to ensure your enrollment at PCD:
- Sign and return the enrollment agreement.
- Send the $500 enrollment fee. Please contact the Admissions Office for wiring information. Any wiring fee incurred by PCD will be billed to the family.
- Create a FACTS account upon receipt of the invitation email from the business office.
The Providence Country Day School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Please contact the Admission Office for more information.
HOusing & Agency Affiliation
A housing or agency affiliation is required for all students. Housing is not provided by The Providence Country Day School.