Tuition & Fees
TUITION INCLUDING MEAL PLAN (NEXT YEAR: 2021-2022)
Why the big change? Learn more about PCD's tuition reset here.
|Grades 5-8||Grades 9-12|
TUITION INCLUDING MEAL PLAN (Current Year: 2020-2021)
|Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
*Single Full Payment
PCD offers three different tuition payment plans.
- PCD Single Full Payment Plan: Due in full by July 31
- PCD Monthly Installment Plan: 12 payments due on the last business day of each month beginning on May 31 ($300 Payment Plan Fee)
- 50/50 Payment Plan: two equal payments due by June 30 and November 30 ($300 Payment Plan Fee)
MIDDLE SCHOOL FIELD TRIP FEES
- Grade 6: $500
- Grades 7 and 8: $550
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES
- New student enrollment fee: $500 (nonrefundable)
- Books: $200–$500 (estimate)
- The Learning Center fee: Variable; for users only
- Athletic fee: variable (covers off campus facility rentals for tennis, ice hockey, golf, sailing and swimming)
Blog Article: How to Afford a Private Education
Please call 401-438-5170 x137 to speak with an admissions representative to discuss how you can afford a PCD education.
Please note: Tuition Refund Insurance (1.4% of total tuition amount) is required for all first-year students, families on monthly and 50/50 payment plans, and families paying a reduced tuition based on financial aid regardless of payment plan chosen. For those families receiving financial aid, the premium is based on the total amount of full tuition and not the amount of financial aid. Click here for more information.