Winter Parent Conferences
Tuesday, January 8th – Tuesday, January 15th
Friday, January 18, 2018, 7:45am – 3:15pm
The January parent conferences offer an opportunity for upper school parents to talk with individual classroom teachers. This conference day is not meant as a time to check in with advisors since the meeting times will be scheduled in 8-minute blocks in order to maximize the amount of meeting times available to parents. Faculty from all departments and the Learning Center will be available.
(Middle school parents will meet with advisors, and will be contacted by Nancy Kelly to schedule meeting times with advisors.)
- An Excel sheet will open that will show each teacher at the top, and meeting time slots down the left column. Find your child’s teacher and the time you would like to meet.
- If the slot is blank/available enter your name in the correct block.
- All students are welcome to attend the winter parent/teacher conferences. Seniors and juniors are strongly encouraged to attend.
- If you have any questions, or any problems registering online, please contact Sheila Harris in the Upper School Office at x161.
- If the slot already has a name entered that time slot is already full. Please find a different time to meet, or e-mail your child's advisor with any questions or concerns.