PrimeTime Lacrosse Camp
PrimeTime Lacrosse is pleased to bring its world class camps and clinics to the campus of the Providence Country Day School. This program is designed for elementary and middle school boys and girls lacrosse players, where the focus is on further developing the fundamental skills of lacrosse in a fun, safe environment. Now in its 10th summer, PrimeTime Lacrosse camps are perfect for both beginner and intermediate lacrosse players, and offers a chance for players to learn from top NCAA and professional players and coaches at a terrific venue. The camp will take place Monday through Friday with both Full Day (9am-3pm, Friday 9am-12pm) and Half Day (9am-12pm) options. Boys and girls camps will run on separate fields with separate staff. Please visit www.PrimeTimeLacrosse.com or call 1-888-PTLAX-44 for more information.
PRIMETIME Lacrosse Camp Details
- Ages 7–14
- July 23–27, 2018
- Full Day: 9:00 AM–3:00 PM (M–Th); 9:00 –12:00 PM (Fri)
- Half Day: 9:00 AM–12:00 PM (M–F)
- $495/week for full day session
- $295/week for half day session
- Extended care available, 8:00–9:00 AM and 3:00–5:00 PM. $10/hour. (To register for extended day contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: For more information and/or to register visit www.PrimeTimeLacrosse.com or call 1-888-PTLAX-44.