DECEMBER 31, 2020
- Financial Aid application priority deadline
- Initial Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) and 2019 tax documents (W2s and 1040 tax forms-all schedules) must be completed and uploaded to SSS in order for your application to be considered complete. Please submit 2020 tax documents as they become available.
FEBRUARY 1, 2021*
- Admissions application deadline
- All admissions materials are due to the Admissions Office on this date.
FEBRUARY 26, 2021
- Admissions and financial aid decision notification
- All decisions for admission and financial aid will be mailed to applicants no earlier than this date.
MARCH 12, 2021
- Family decision notification
- Enrollment contracts and decision notifications are due to PCD by this date.
*After February 1, the Admissions Office will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis as space allows.
FALL OPEN HOUSE AND WINTER PARENT VISIT DAY
Visits to campus for Open Houses, tours, shadow days, and more, have typically been a key part of our admissions process. Due to the extraordinary nature of this year, we are prioritizing health and safety and are therefore limiting campus access to our immediate community for now. Nonetheless, we are committed to sharing our school with you and showing you what an extraordinary learning community we have here. Interviews, tours, and events will be virtual this year, but you will have many opportunities to interact with students, faculty, and parents throughout the admissions process. We look forward to welcoming you to campus as soon as we can safely do so.
Our fall virtual Open House allows prospective families the opportunity to tour our campus, meet members of our community, attend special-interest information sessions, and participate in panel discussions. The Winter Parent Visit Day will give parents the opportunity to dive deeper into our program and community through class visits, a presentation on key components of our program, and conversations with our Head of School and Admissions Team.
October 31, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
JANUARY 13, 2021
Winter Parent Visit Day
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Campus Visit and interview
As part of the admissions process, prospective students will spend some time visiting PCD. They will be paired with current students to spend the day visiting homeroom and classes and enjoying lunch with their hosts. During their visit, students will also complete their interview with a member of the Admissions Office team.
Parent visits are also a required part of the admissions process, and will consist of a tour of campus with a Student Ambassador and an interview with a member of the Admissions Office team. These visits are generally scheduled for the same day as the student visit.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 401-438-5170 x137 to schedule your visits. We look forward to meeting you soon!
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS
All accepted students and their parents are invited to attend an Accepted Students Day Program.
MARCH 9, 2021
Middle School Accepted Student Day
MARCH 11, 2021
Upper School Accepted Student Reception
For more information or to RSVP, please contact the Admissions Office, at 401-438-5170 x137.