For PCD's Latin scholars, spring means more than a change in the weather. All students in PCD's Latin program take the National Latin Exam, a national standardized test that assesses mastery of vocabulary, grammatical skills, ability to translate, and knowledge of Greek history and mythology.
This year, 24 PCD students won awards, ranging from honorable mention at the introductory level to Gold medal, Summa Cum Laude.
Congratulations to all of our students who were recognized for their outstanding scholarship!
- Cum Laude: Julianna Dick, William Taylor
- Magna Cum Laude: David Bauman, Sean Feeney, Miranda Heard, Ian Hersum, James Marsella, Kaitlyn Salgueiro, Charles Yancho, Adam Yau
- Silver medal, Maxima Cum Laude: Elijah Byrnes, Grace Daily, Emerson Kopsack, Barry McCoy, Henry Schaefer, Ben Shamgochian
- Gold medal, Summa Cum Laude: Sofie Eftekhar, Casey Pope, John Shamgochian, Elliott Trendell, Henry Viall, Tucker Wray, Bob Yao
- Intro Certificate: Adam Mamdani